1. Safe, nurturing environment. In addition to being violence-free zones, our schools take into account the needs of every child. Through specialty programs, we ensure that students receive the attention and support they need to feel safe to express themselves and grow.
2. Strong academics. Seton Catholic Schools is enhancing the academic programs and focused on improved student performance in our schools. Students who struggle are rising to meet and exceed grade-level proficiencies. Students who excel are challenged.
3. Dedicated and caring teachers. Teaching at a Seton Catholic School is more than a job – it is a vocation. Staff members are invested in the success of their students.
4. Individualized attention. Our schools boast small class sizes and high teacher-to-student ratios. Academic services are available when a student needs additional support.
5. Community of faith. Learning about God and our faith is woven into everyday activities in our schools. Teachers encourage students to live out the faith, and students engage with members of the community during weekly Masses and service projects.